One day, while preparing dinner, I sang loudly and slightly off-key to Lady Antebellum's Perfect Day and heard the story behind the lyrics. It wasn't long before I sat down behind my laptop to write it all up. Soon other songs followed and then some of my own. If you happen to stumble upon this blog looking for something unrelated, I hope you take the time to read, comment (be kind I'm a cancer!) and maybe even suggest a song to write about; you'd really make my day.

2 November 2016

NaNoWriMo

I have taken up the NaNoWriMo challenge this year and will post first drafts of my efforts here. I usually reread, rewrite constantly, so by all means these chapters are not finished and will be added to and rewritten throughout the challenge. The nature of blogs being as they are I have decided it is easier (read less time consuming - I have 1600+ words to write every day!) to just post the rough versions of each chapter for now, so buddies and anyone stumbling across this can leave feedback. The chapters will obviously be in reverse order, so if you drop in a bit later into the month, make sure the scroll all the way down to chapter 1. Happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment